Tuesday 17 June 2014

My Little Dolce Vita Box - June 2014


My Little Dolce Vita Box - Juin 2014

Hi there,
The Little Box in June was dedicated to the Dolce Vita theme, which means sunbathing, retro style, Italy and so on... I was pleased by its content but it's definitely thanks to the beauty products.


What's in the box
- a My Little Beauty magazine on the Dolce Vita theme
- a cute little tote bag with polka dots on containing the beauty products
- a printed drawing by Kanako illustrated by a quote which says : 'Life is a combination of magic and pasta'.

Accessories
- a Special K raisin and red apple granola sample bag
- a crochet bag by Emilie Luc-Duc (a renowed Parisian designer)




Bronzer - My Little Beauty

Beauty Products
- Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor for damaged hair about £2.50 (9€ 250ml)
- My Little Beauty bronzer 19€
- The Beautyst by Carnet Prune minty-coloured nailpolish 13.50€

What I think about the box
To be honest, getting the sample bag of Special K was a bit ridiculous. It's written on the product that it cannot be sold so My Little Box got it for free. As for the Parisian designer crochet bag, it is a bit of a disappointment as well. I don't think it looks nice (it looks more like a fish net) and it's not handy. I took it with me one weekend away putting books in it and I was too scared they would be damaged because there isn't any kind of protection to it and I don't like the shape it takes with things in. I guess it can be used for going to the beach but nothing else for me. On a more positive note, I'm delighted with the beauty products we got. The nailpolish is verry pretty and shiny on the nails and I love this summery colour. The shampoo comes from a very appreciated Australian brand and I'm looking forward to trying it. As for the bronzer, it is perfect!


The product total costs 35.50 euros (about £28). Price of the bag not communicated. Price of box with postage included for those already subscribed: 15.50€, 16.90€ (since January) for those who'd like to subscribe now to receive the next beauty box. 

My Little Box : link
Unfortunately, this box isn't available outside of France or Japan. 



My Little Dolce Vita Box - Juin 2014



Bonjour à tous,

La box de juin de My Little Box était consacrée au thème Dolce Vita. Cette box beauté sous entendait donc farniente, mode rétro, Italie... Le contenu de cette box m'a bien plu en ce qui concerne les produits de beauté, un peu moins concernant les accessoires.

Ce que contient la box
-  un magazine My Little Beauty sur le thème Dolce Vita
-  un petit sac en tissu contenant les produits de beauté

-  un dessin imprimé fait par Kanako illustrant la citation : "Life is a combination of magic and pasta"

Accessoires
- un sac bleu marine en crochet Emilie Luc-Duc
- un échantillon de céréales muesli Special K raisin et pomme rouge
Produits de beauté
- un soin pour cheveux reconstituant 3 minute miracle de la marque Aussie, environ 3€ (9€ 250ml)
- une poudre bronzante My Little Beauty 19€
- un vernis couleur The Beautyst Carnet Prune menthe 13.50€
Ce que je pense de la box 
Je n'ai pas spécialement apprécié recevoir l'échantillon de muesli Special K, produit ne pouvant être vendu, ayant donc été obtenu gratuitement par My Little Box. En ce qui concerne le sac, déception également. Je ne le trouve pas très beau (ça fait un peu filet de pêche!) et il n'est pas pratique. Je l'ai emporté un week-end en y mettant quelques livres, mais je craignais pour l'état de ces derniers pas vraiment protégés. C'est sympa comme petit sac de plage mais sans plus. Sur une touche plus postitive, je suis vraiment ravie des produits de beauté. Le vernis est beau, brillant sur les ongles et j'adore cette couleur estivale. Le shampoing provient d'une marque Australienne très apprécié et il me tarde de l'essayer. Quant à la poudre bronzante, elle est juste parfaite! 
La totalité des produits de la box coûte 35,50 euros (£28.23). Le prix du sac n'est pas communiqué. Prix de la box avec frais de port inclu pour ceux déjà inscrits 15,50€; 16,90€ (depuis janvier) pour ceux qui aimeraient s'inscrire maintenant pour recevoir la prochaine box beauté. 


My Little Box : lien
Malheureusement, la box n'est pas disponible en dehors de la France et du Japon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment