Monday 2 June 2014

My Last Beauty Haul


My Last Beauty Haul - Leclerc Beauty Rendezvous

The Leclerc Beauty Rendezvous (our French Tesco) have just come to an end and I immediately bought a few products which I'm often used to getting.

There were a lot of great deals and this year, I found a lot of interesting products and deals on basically all types of healthcare-related products, including food supplements, protein powders, slimming products (we start to hear quite a lot about them now that it's getting warmer). There were also a lot of reduced products concerning basic products like shower creams, shampoos, soaps, wipes and deodorants. And I found the things listed below :

- my usual Rexona deodorant
- a Garnier Pure Active wasabi gel
- a Dove Men deodorant (for my boyfriend)
- a Garnier Body Tonic lotion which moisturises and firms the skin
- 2 Dove Intense Care shampoos for weak and breaking hair 
- an anti-cellulite oil by Le Petit Marseillais, tonic version
- Juvamine slimming pills containing herbal medicinal ingredients

As for make-up I think I have quite enough at home for now. And I don't have big storage spaces in my bathroom so I might buy some in the sales if I really need something.
How about you, did you buy anything special?


Mes derniers achats - RDV Beauté Leclerc

Le RDV Beauté Leclerc s'achève (les promotions ont duré du 14 au 24 mai 2014), et je me suis empressée de faire quelques petits achats de produits que je connaissais pour la plupart déjà. 

Il y avait beaucoup de promotions, et cette année j’ai trouvé qu'il y avait pas mal de choix intéressants et sur tous types de produits de beauté, y compris sur les compléments alimentaires, poudres protéinées, aides minceur (on commence à en entendre parler un peu partout, c'est la période!). Beaucoup d'articles que l'on retrouve en promotion chaque année également comme les gels douches, shampoings, savons, lingettes et déodorants. Et j'y ai trouvé mon bonheur…j'ai donc acheté :
- Mon déodorant habituel Rexona
- Le Gel Garnier nettoyant Pure Active Wasabi pour le visage
- Le Déodorant Dove Men (pour mon homme)
- Le Garnier Body Tonic pour raffermir et hydrater
- Un lot de 2 soins shampoings Dove Intense Care pour cheveux fragiles et cassants
- L'Huile anti-cellulite Le Petit Marseillais, version tonique
- Des comprimés Juvamine à base de plantes pour la perte de poids

En matière de maquillage je pense avoir largement de quoi faire à la maison pour l'instant. Et je n'ai pas énormément de place pour stocker alors je profiterai d'une prochaine réduction pour m'acheter des articles dont j'ai vraiment besoin sur le moment.
Et vous, avez vous fait de bonnes affaires? Qu’avez vous acheté?

No comments:

Post a Comment