Saturday 11 January 2014

My Little Smile Box - January 2014

My Little Smile Box - January 2014

I'm here this morning and each month to tell you about the contents of the French beauty box called My Little Box. I received the January box on Thursday, and I was so happy to discover what it contained. As for the accessories/goodies, let's say that one will appear to be very useful and the other one will be very nice to wear. I really like them both and the same applies to the beauty products included. The theme was this time much easier to guess compared to the previous months clues: 

Easy, isn't it?

What's in the box

-  My Little Beauty magazine
-  a cute little polka dot tote bag containing the beauty products
- a printed drawing by Kanako illustrated by a quote "A day without laughter is a day wasted" C. Chaplin. 


Accessories

- Smile necklace (I love it)
- My Little Box weekly agenda, very useful and full of sticky pads on the first page.



Beauty products

- A violet hand cream by Compagnie de Provence, it has a lovely scent!
- A Maybelline Baby Lips hydrating lip balm, because after all, winter has just started.
- A grapefruit vitamin facial mask by My Little Beauty, for a boosting effect and a radiant face at the first light of day. 


The product total costs 24.80 euros. Prices of weekly agenda, necklace and magazine aren't communicated. Maybelline hydrating lip balm 3.90€ + hand cream 8.90€ + facial mask 12€. 

Price of this box with postage included: 15.50€ for those who are already subscribed, 16.90€ since January for those who'd like to subscribe to receive the next beauty box. Another little change is to be taken into account : we will now receive a box in August as well!

My Little Box : link
Unfortunately, this box isn't available outside of France. 




My Little Smile Box - janvier 2014


Comme tous les mois je vous retrouve ce matin pour vous présenter le contenu de ma boîte beauté My Little Box de ce mois de janvier. Reçue jeudi, j'ai été très contente de découvrir ce qu'elle contenait. Les goodies, (l'un me sera pratique, l'autre très sympa à porter) m'ont vraiment charmés et il en est de même pour les produits de beauté proposés. Le thème était cette fois beaucoup plus facile à deviner que les indices des mois précédents :


Facile, non?

Le contenu de la box

- Le magazine My Little Beauty 
- Un joli petit sac à pois contenant les produits de soin
- Un dessin de Kanako illustré par une citation "Une journée sans rire est une journée perdue" C. Chaplin. 

Les goodies

- Collier Smile (je l'adore)
- Semainier My Little Box très pratique et rempli sur la première page de post-it à coller.

Les produits de beauté

- Une crème pour les mains à la violette Compagnie de Provence, elle sent très bon!
- Un baume à lèvres Baby Lips Maybelline hydratant, car après tout l'hiver commence tout juste.
- Un masque vitaminé éclat visage au pamplemousse My Little Beauty, pour un coup de fouet et un visage rayonnant dès les premières lueurs du jour. 

Le total des produits de beauté de la box revient à 24,80 euros. Les prix du semainier, du collier et du magazine ne sont pas communiqués. Baume hydratant Maybelline 3,90€ + Crème mains 8,90€ + Masque visage 12€. 

Prix de la box avec frais de port compris : 15,50€ pour les clientes déjà abonnées, 16,90€ depuis ce mois de janvier pour celles qui souhaiteraient s'abonner pour recevoir la prochaine box. Autre petit changement My Little Box, nous aurons désormais droit à une box au mois d'août!

My Little Box : lien

4 comments:

  1. Jolie revue ! Je ne savais pas pour la box d'août ! C'est chouette <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little smile box looks amazing! And eh I'm so jealous of all the amazing boxes you get in France, they all seem so cool and different!

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we are kind of lucky for once! lol
      Hope you're doing well Hayfa!

      Delete