Friday 21 February 2014

My Little Love Box - February 2014


It's always a good day when the Little Box turns up in the post. So it's now time to introduce you to the lattest Little Box I have received. Time flies. It feels like yesterday I was just opening the January one. To be honest, I'm quite disappointed by this box. And you'll see why...

First of all, here were the clues given about the theme on My Little Box Facebook page: 

Without no further ado, you've all guessed that this box was dedicated to love and Valentine's Day.

What's in the box

-  a My Little Beauty magazine
-  a cute little tote bag containing the beauty products
-  a printed drawing by Kanako illustrated by a quote from Yves Saint Laurent


Accessories

- grey touch screen gloves
- a heart-shaped double headphone socket
- a Twinings green tea with spices teabag




Double headphone socket


Beauty products

- a fat lip pencil by a New York based brand called Laqa & Co 19.55€


- an Arcancil long lasting waterproof eyeliner 6.50€


- a My Little Beauty facial cream containing pearl and gold extract 16€

 
What I think about this Love Box
To be honest, My Little box has done much better in the past and I'm starting to get bored of receiving lip products. A facial cream is fine, it has a nice scent, it's not an amazing product tough. The liner is a bit simple. I would have preferred to receive the hair product by l'Oréal that some other subscribers got. The gloves are very thinly sewed and the finish doesn't look nice. I don't own a touchscreen phone so it's basically like a very normal grey pair of gloves to me. The double headphone socket is fun, but I will only use it occasionnally. In a previous box, we got the chance to get tree different herb teas to try. A single one isn't much. Believe me it was gone the first day I received the box. So to sum up, this box is a bit of a disappointment to me.


The product total costs 42,05 euros (about £34). Prices of the gloves and headphone socket aren't communicated. Price of box with postage included for those already subscribed: 15.50€, 16.90€ since January for those who'd like to subscribe now to receive the next beauty box.

My Little Box : link
Unfortunately, this box isn't available outside of France. 

My Little Love Box - Février 2014

It's always a good day when the Little Box turns up in the post. So it's now time to introduce you to the lattest Little Box I have received. Time flies. It feels like yesterday I was just opening the January one. To be honest I'm quite disappointed by the lattest. And you'll see why...

First of all, here were the clues given about the theme on My Little Box Facebook page:


Without no further ado, you've all guessed that this box was dedicated to love and Valentine's Day.

Le contenu de la box

- Le magazine My Little Beauty 
- Un joli petit sac à pois contenant les produits de soin
- Un dessin de Kanako illustré par une citation d'Yves Saint Laurent. 

Les accessoires

- des gants tactiles gris
- un partageur de musique en forme de coeur
- un sachet de thé Twinings thé vert menthe épices

Les produits de beauté 
- a crayon rouge à lèvres style jumbo par Laqa & Co, marque New Yorkaise 19,55€

- un crayon eye-liner noir waterproof Arcancil 6,50€

- une crème pour le visage My Little Beauty contenant des extraits de perles et d'or 16€

Ce que je pense de cette Love Box
Pour être honnête, My Little box  a fait bien mieux par le passé et je commence à être lassée de recevoir des produits pour les lèvres. La crème pour le visage est correcte, l'odeur est agréable mais elle n'est pas non plus géniale. Le eye- liner est une idée un peu simple. J'aurais préféré recevoir le produit l'Oréal pour les cheveux que certaines autres inscrites ont reçu. Les gants sont cousus très finement et simplement et les finitions ne sont pas bonnes. Je n'ai pas de téléphone tactile donc je n'en ai pas vraiment besoin, pour moi c'est une paire de gants gris tout à fait basique. Le partageur de musique, c'est fun quand on voyage, mais je l'utiliserai seulement occasionnellement. Dans une autre box, nous avions eu l'opportunité de découvrir trois sachets de thé aux goûts différents. Un seul, c'est trop peu. Vous pouvez être sûrs qu'avec moi le sachet était déjà consommé dès que j'ai reçu la box. Bref, vous l'aurez compris, cette box est un peu décevante pour moi.

Le total des produits de beauté de la box revient à 42,05 euros. Les prix du partageur de musique et des gants ne sont pas communiqués. Prix de la box avec frais de port compris : 15,50€ pour les clientes déjà abonnées, 16,90€ depuis janvier pour celles qui souhaiteraient s'abonner pour recevoir la prochaine box.
My Little Box : lien

No comments:

Post a Comment