Wednesday 13 November 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

There's been a lot of exposure surrounding the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, and this review has been a long time in the making since I first got to try it many months ago. But it is still the foundation I was wearing today so you can tell by that that I'm loving it!

I got my first one on the ASOS beauty section website, I don't even know if I would have been able to get it in a local supermarket in France. ASOS is sometimes so easy and cheap that it can become my priority when I want to get Rimmel products. When I got around to using it, I was pleasantly surprised by the shade (Ivory) which ideally matches my light complexion. What appeared to be shimmery in the bottle actually gave the skin a very discreet glow, barely noticeable unless you're under strong light. Many say that it's better to use in the summer but I would definitely use it any time of the year. It gives you a healthy look, natural glow and it hides littles imperfections or redness.


The coverage is light to medium depending on the amount used. I usually use 1 to 2 pumps to cover my face, which is OK but the product is not going to last for a long time if you use it daily. The product has a light texture, isn't too thick or too creamy and the coverage is very good. I've tried a few other foundations which were more expensive but definitely not as good as the Wake Me Up foundation. Overall, this is a great foundation with SPF15 and is quite cheap as well. There are 6 shades available, I wear the lightest, Ivory and I highly recommend it.


Wake Me Up Foundation, Boots, £8.99 : link 

A blurry exemple of their shades - ASOS

Fond de teint Rimmel Wake Me Up 


On entend beaucoup parler depuis un moment de ce fond de teint Rimmel Wake Me Up. Cela faisait un moment que mon avis était en cours, car j'ai essayé ce produit il y a maintenant plusieurs mois. C'est cependant le fond de teint que je porte aujourd'hui même, c'est pour dire à quel point je l'adore!

J'ai acheté mon premier fond de teint Wake Me Up sur le site ASOS dans la section beauté. Je ne sais même pas si j'aurais pu l'obtenir dans un supermarché local en France. ASOS est parfois si simple et peu cher que cela peut devenir ma référence et ma priorité quand je souhaite me procurer des produits Rimmel. Après l'avoir essayé, j'ai été agréablement surprise par le ton (Ivory) qui correspond idéalement à mon teint clair. L'effet brillant du produit visible dans la bouteille donne en fait à la peau un éclat très discret, à peine perceptible à moins d'être exposé sous une lumière forte. Beaucoup disent qu'il est préférable de l'utiliser en été, mais je le porterai personnelement peu importe la saison. Il donne un effet bonne mine et un éclat naturel et il camoufle bien les petites imperfections ou rougeurs. 

La couvrance est légère à moyenne, tout dépend de la quantité utilisée. J'utilise en général une à deux pulsions avec la pompe pour couvrir mon visage ce qui est correct, mais le produit ne dure pas si vous l'utilisez quotidiennement. Il possède une texture très légère, n'est pas trop épais ou trop crémeux et la couvrance est vraiment très bonne. J'ai essayé d'autre fonds de teint plus chers qui n'étaient pas aussi biens que le fond de teint Wake Me Up. Je pense donc que c'est un très bon fond de teint, avec un FPS de 15 et il est abordable. Il existe en 6 teintes, je porte la plus claire, Ivory et je le recommande fortement. 

Fond de teint Wake Me Up Boots, 8,09€ sur ASOS


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh this foundation is amazing! :D I've been wearing it for a few weeks now and I just LOVE it. Iwish they had a few more shades to chose from though ...

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right. Hopefully new shades will be available soon!
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete